So why should you use CWPpro:
– Check for updates every 4 hours (default version is 24 hours)
– Affordable price $1.49 monthly or $11.99 per year.
– More advanced security limits per account
– This payment also helps to improve CWP updates and the development of the new features.
– Mod Security latest OWASP rules with automatic updates.
– Mod Security latest Comodo WAF rules with automatic updates.
– Varnish Cache Server advanced setup by using RAM as cache storage (for best performances)
– PHP selector option is enabled, allows working with multiple php versions.
– Slave DNS integration and Slave DNS Clusters
– Dashboard CPU/IO Live Performances
– Security advisor: Checks your server and lets you know how to improve the security of your server (we continuously add new checks for the security improvement)
– Yum Package/Update and repository manager GUI
– Removes CWP donation blue notification box from the admin area
– CentOS 7: cgroups (most advanced resource limiting for cpu,ram,disk I/O)
– Security Tools: Maldet Scan, RKHunter Scan, Lynis Scan, SymLink Scan
– Monit: Advanced Server Monitoring with email notifications and service restart and actions